Start – Up Visa
4 Mins Read
Federal Start-up Visa
- Step 1: Sign the agreement. Our business team will review your business idea or current business operations to assess your chances of being invited by a Canadian organization and our legal team, on the another, will review your case to present it to the highest standards of government agency.
- Step 2: Consulting and guidance on your business plan. At this stage, our goal is to jointly review your business plan and tailor it to the Canadian market as required by the different stakeholders in the visa startup program. (It’s important to note that business planning/rework may be considered a consulting service, some of which may be supported by your company as an expense.)
- Step 3: Select a business incubator in Canada and submit your application. We work with incubators across Canada. According to your criteria, we will work with you to determine the most suitable incubator to meet your needs and then submit an application tailored to the requirements of each of them.
- Step 4: Issue letter of support and submit work permit and permanent residence application. The selected incubator will evaluate your business project and may issue a letter of support. Once received, our legal team will complete your work permit and permanent residence application and will act as your legal representative to oversee every step of the immigration process.
- Step 5: Issue a Work Permit. This temporary status allows you to come to Canada and start working on your business project with a business incubator.
- Step 6: Grant your permanent resident status.This permanent resident status is renewed every 5 years and allows you to apply for Canadian citizenship after 3 years of residency in Canada.